Research articles are invited for the Issue of the biannual Central Asia, a Research Journal of Area Study Centre (Russia, China & Central Asia), University of Peshawar.
1. Articles should not exceed 4000 to 5000 words.
2. References should be prepared according to APA style.
3. The text/s of the articles should be in British style of English writing.
4. Two hard copies double space typed and one soft copy on CD would be required.
5. Submitted articles must not have been previously published or currently submitted in a journal else where.
6. Each article will go through a double blind peer review process as per HEC standards i.e., the reviewers’ identity will remain anonymous to authors; and vice versa.
7. The subject matter of the articles should be confined only to matters related to Central Asia, Russia & China preferably Social Science.
8. The irrelevant article/s, in the considered opinion of the Editorial Board, will not be accepted and; consequently, would be returned back to the author/s as soon as possible. The record of the accepted as well as rejected articles would be submitted to the concerned officials of the HEC and Journal Website as well.
9. The Editor/s will reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, if required, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
10. Full postal addresses; as well as e-mail, Tel/ cell; and fax numbers, if any, have to be clearly written by the contributors for correspondence.